Cookie notice

Monday, January 30, 2012

Think Big...Think Tank

Hello guys. Last weekend was a relaxing one. Me finally taking courage to lift some of my camera gears after a month of recovery. Everything's fine. And again I would like to thank my ever supportive wife for a new roller bag from Think Tank Photo. The Airport AirStream (http://www.thinktankphoto.com).

This bag is very nice. Compact and very much secured. It offers lots of security features aside from the fact that it will save your back from pain brought by a carrying all those gears with you. I am very much satisfied with this bag. It's so spacious that it accommodates my 2 Sb900s, camera body with 70-200 lens plus four more lenses, a tripod and more accessories. This bag comes with a special coat that you can cover it as protection from rain. The coat folds easily with its case.

Thank God for all this advances in technology that we enjoy this journey in a more comfy way.

Aside from the excitement and happiness brought by this bag, I am very much looking forward for March 10. The Big Day. Joe Mcnally and David Hobby Day. Excitement lives on...

No comments:

Post a Comment